While you’re in town, make sure to stop by the Nederland Visitors Center. We have camping and parking information, maps, gifts, and souvenirs!
Whether you’re here for a weekend or a week, Nederland has something to offer for everyone. Our world-class mountains offer a scenic view of the Indian Peaks wilderness and a wide array of hikes for people of all skill levels. Around town, our relaxing trails will help you discover what makes Nederland such an unforgettable destination. We have a variety of different restaurants, cafes, and shops, as well as some unique family-friendly attractions that can’t be found anywhere else!
Winter Hours - Thursday through Monday, 12pm to 4pm
We are located in the 1st street parking lot, right in the heart of downtown. Public restrooms can be found along the back side of the building, which are open from 9am to 3pm.
Feel free to stop in or call us with any questions about the Town that you may have. If you can't get up the mountain right away, you can always find our entire stock of gifts and souvenirs online as well!
Printouts and Local Sights
- Nederland Town Map (Updated July 2021)
- Brainard Lake Recreation Area
- Camping on the Peak to Peak Scenic Byway
- Caribou Ranch Open Space & Mud Lake Open Space
- Forest Lakes, East Portal, & James Peak Lake Trail Heads
- Hessie, Fourth of July, and Jenny Creek Trail Heads
- Travel Colorado's Peak to Peak Highway
- West Magnolia Camping and Trails