Visit "Where can I get vaccinated" or call 1-877-COVAXCO (1-877-268-2926) for vaccine information.


Events, Public Facility Rentals, & Noise Permits


Interested in holding an event in Nederland?

Whether you want to host a large-scale event, or a small gathering of friends and family at one of our parks, we're excited to help you make it the best event possible! Below, you'll find all of our event and public space rental applications, as well as information to help you get started!

If you have a question about what permit you need for your event, please Contact Us, or stop by Town Hall.


Public Space Rental Application

Any event that plans on using Guercio Ballfield, Chiepta Park, or any other public space must fill out the Public Space Rental Application. This application can also be used for smaller gatherings that may not require a Special Event Permit, such as private birthday parties, celebrations of life, or other similar gatherings.

This is also the application for regular, informal gatherings, such as pick-up field games, outdoor classes, or clinics. Any regularly scheduled gathering that uses public space should first fill out a Public Space Rental Application and return it to Town Hall before their first meeting.

The calendar to the right will show the current availability of Chipeta Park, Guercio Field, and the Nathan Lazarus Skatepark. Dates and times when a park is reserved will show in orange.



The NedRINK, located at 500 Indian Peaks Dr, Nederland, CO 80466, is also available for rent. The rink requires that invoices for rentals are paid in full 7 days prior to the event. If the rink needs to cancel due to weather, you will be notified the day before for either a full refund, or to reschedule your event.

Learn more about the NedRink on their website.


Special Event Applications

Any public event that will be larger than 40 people must fill out the Special Event Permit Application. Since each event is different, please make sure to read through the whole application before submitting it to Town Hall along with any required documents, as there may be additional forms that must be filled out. Applications must be submitted a minimum of 30 days prior to the event. Late applications are subject to an additional $50 processing fee.

If the event intends to serve liquor, then it will also need to fill out the Colorado State Application for Special Event Permit DR8439. More information on Liquor Licenses for events can be found on the Liquor License Page.

Large Events (250+ people)

If the event will have more than 250 people, please use the Large Special Event Application instead. It includes everything a large event will need to get started, as well as additional information that is necessary for larger events. These applications must be completed and submitted to the Town Clerk a minimum of 90 days prior to the event.


Noise Variance Permit Application

Any event - public or private - that intends to use amplified sound for music, announcements, or anything else, must also fill out the Noise Variance Permit Application. This permit is required for any event where sound is expected to exceed 72 decibels.

Banner Permit Application

Any event that wants to hang a banner on Town property must fill out the Banner Permit Application. Banners can be hung 30 days prior to the event, and must be taken down within a week after the event is over.

Discout Fee Policy & Application

The Town of Nederland frequently receives requests for discounts to its rental, event, and licensing fees. Discounts and waivers are considered and granted in exceptional circumstances, as described in the Policy.

Zero Waste Vendor Agreement

All events with vendors is required to have a filled and signed zero waste agreement for each vendor. Have each vendor fill out this form and attach it to the special event application.