Welcome to the Nederland Community Center!
We serve the greater Nederland area and provide space for community gatherings, town board and municipal court meetings, fitness and dance classes, and concerts and performances.
Monday & Wednesday - 8am to 8pm
Tuesday, Thursday, & Friday - 8am to 7pm
Saturday - 9am to 3pm
Sunday - Closed
The Fitness Center is Open. Masks are required at all times while within the facility. For more information on the current mask order, please refer to our COVID-19 Information page.
Community Center Manager
Community Center Office Manger
Free COVID Testing
- Every Monday from 4pm - 7pm.
- Please stay in your car as all testing will be done from the eastern parking lot.
- Please follow all signed and regulations.
- You can pre-register by visiting affinityecarecolorado.com
- If you are symptomatic, PLEASE STAY IN YOUR CAR. Call the front desk at (303) 258-9721, and we will send someone out to you!
Thank you to Boulder County Public Health and Dennis Whalen of Peak to Peak Housing and Human Services Alliance for their efforts to make this happen!
How to Find Us
We are located at 750 Highway 72 North, Nederland, CO 80466.
W 5th Street DOES NOT CONNECT. Please enter via Peak to Peak Hwy 72, then drive down the ramp into the lower parking lot. The ramp is narrow, so please be on the lookout for cars coming the opposite direction.
The main entrance is on the east side of the building.